Skip to content
PAM Products, Inc. was founded in 1959 by Arthur Meyerhoff, Sr. and Leon Rubin. PAM stands for a Product of Arthur Meyerhoff.
The home-cook’s ally in the kitchen since the ’50s, PAM has always brought solutions to the kitchen people can rely on. PAM makes cooking a little more do-able. Feeding people we love, just a little bit easier. Pinterest-worthy baking on the first try— actually possible.
- PAM no-stick cooking sprays are perfect for healthier cooking with no cholesterol and 0g trans fat per serving.
- Since there is no alcohol in the formula, PAM can be directly sprayed on high heat surfaces without risk of injury and foods will retain their natural flavour.
- PAM Original is made with canola oil which means it’s low in saturated fat, perfect for meats, stir-fries, casseroles roasts and breakfast dishes.
- PAM Butter has rich butter taste, a great way to add butter flavour without adding the fat of real butter or margarine.
- PAM Coconut Oil is a no-fuss alternative to traditional coconut oil for fat-free cooking. Great for gluten-free cooking, it helps you pull off everything from sweet to savory dishes.