Baked Brie with Zesty Tomato Topping
Aylmer® Accents® Garlic & Olive Oil + Cheese + Olives + Oregano
- 1 whole Brie cheese (450 g)
- 1 can Aylmer® Accents® Petite Cut Tomatoes with Garlic & Olive Oil (540mL), drained
- 2 tbsp chopped pitted olives
- 1 tsp finely shredded lemon zest
- 1 tsp fresh oregano, minced (or 1/2 tsp dried oregano leaves)
- Slice thin layer off top of cheese and place in shallow, oven-proof dish.
- Combine tomatoes, olives, lemon zest, and oregano.
- Spoon mixture over cheese. Bake at 375°F for 10 minutes, until cheese is softened and centre is warm. Serve immediately.