Honey Garlic Pork Sliders
- 1 lb (500 g) ground pork
- 1 cup (75 mL) finely chopped onion
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1⁄4 tsp (1 mL) pepper
- 1⁄2 cup (125 mL) VH® Honey Garlic Cooking Sauce, divided
- 12 slider buns
- 12 thin onion slices
- 12 slices Campari tomatoes
- 12 leaves lettuce
- 6 pickle slices, halved
- Mix together pork, onion, cilantro, salt and pepper. Form into 12 small patties, about 1⁄2-inch (1cm) thick. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Spray grill with PAM® Grilling spray; preheat grill to medium.
- Grill sliders, brushing occasionally with ? cup (75 mL) of the cooking sauce, for about 6 minutes per side, or until sliders reach an internal temperature of 160°F (71°C).
- Grill buns for about 1 minute or until toasted. Brush both sides of buns with remaining sauce. Layer onion, tomatoes, lettuce and pickles over bottom of buns; top with sliders, and cap with remaining buns.
Tip: For beef sliders, replace ground pork with lean ground beef.