Korean BBQ Short Ribs
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) green onions, finely sliced
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) lime juice
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) VH® Soya Sauce
- 1 jar (355 mL) VH® Korean BBQ Stir-Fry Sauce
- 2 1/2 lbs (1.2 kg) Korean Style beef short ribs
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- Place green onions, lime juice, VH® Soya Sauce, 1 cup (250 mL) VH® Korean BBQ Stir-Fry Sauce and ribs in a large resealable plastic freezer bag. Seal and massage marinade into beef to cover completely.
- Marinate beef in refrigerator for a least 8 hours, but preferably overnight.
- Spray grill with PAM® Grilling Spray and heat to high. Remove ribs from bag and discard marinade.
- Place ribs on grill and cook for 3 minutes and until beef is seared with grill marks. Turn meat over and continue to grill on the second side while basting generously with remaining sauce, another 3 minutes. Remove from the grill and serve immediately.