Ravioli Florentine Soup
- 225 g mild Italian pork sausage
- 2 cans (425geach) Chef Boyardee® Four Cheese Ravioli
- 1 can (398mL) Hunt’s® Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (437.5mL) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup (250mL) water
- 2 cups (500mL) baby spinach leaves
- Cook sausage in large saucepan over medium-high heat for 4 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink,stirring occasionally;drain.
- Add all remaining ingredients to saucepan; simmer 15 minutes or until spinach wilts completely.